Views: 264 Author: Wendy Publish Time: 2023-07-04 Origin: Site
Another name for the LCD display is a liquid crystal display. Liquid Crystal Display, a kind of flat display, is known in English by the abbreviation LCD. The LCD display screen uses two polarized pieces of liquid crystal solution, and the crystals are moved around when current flows through the liquid to produce the desired imaging.
1. The PPI (pixels per inch) of most mobile phones can exceed 300, and LCD displays can have very high resolutions.
2. The LCD panel can display a larger variety of colors and has more gray levels than a conventional screen.
3. High display quality: Unlike a cathode ray tube display (CRT), which must constantly refresh the bright spot, an LCD screen emits light at all times because every point retains its color and brightness after receiving the signal.As a result, the LCD display has excellent visual clarity and won't flicker, which reduces eye strain.
4. No electromagnetic radiation: The standard display screen's display material is a phosphor, which is illuminated when an electron beam strikes it. When the electron beam strikes the phosphor, it will produce a lot of electromagnetic radiation. It is challenging to completely eradicate radiation, even though many display products successfully address the radiation issue and attempt to decrease radiation exposure.
In terms of radiation prevention, LCD screens have an inherent advantage due to the fact that there is none.
The LCD panel also offers certain special benefits in terms of electromagnetic wave protection. A few electromagnetic waves from the drive circuit are completely sealed inside the display screen using stringent sealing technology.
Ordinary displays must have their internal circuits in close contact with the air in order to dissipate heat. This ensures that a significant amount of the electromagnetic waves produced by the internal circuits "leak" to the outside.
Anyone who has even a passing familiarity with LCD liquid crystal displays is aware that the liquid crystal does not produce light on its own. To make it light, a backlight must be used in conjunction with it. Let me explain the backlighting method for an LCD liquid crystal display to you.
Any color may be used for the backlight. Backlights in the colors of yellow, green, blue, and white are typically used with monochrome liquid crystals. White light is used in the color display since it has the widest color spectrum. The fact that the backlight of an LCD screen is illuminated from the side or the back distinguishes it from the front light type.
1. Cut and divide the plexiglass plate, then, after dividing it into pieces, do silk-screen printing on the little pieces of ground.
2. Separate the silk-screened board into the appropriate materials for light guide plates in accordance with the technical drawings.
3. Apply reflective and LCD diffuser film to the cut light guide plate using film paper. For the purpose of wrapping edges, attach the diffused and reflected light guide plate.
4. The lamp installation procedure is then completed. This is how our side backlighting method is produced.