Views: 262 Author: Wendy Publish Time: 2023-07-12 Origin: Site
Liquid crystal displays are now widely used as a result of the growth of society and the improvement of science and technology. The use of LCD displays is intended for a variety of industrial, military, medical, automotive, aerospace, and other applications, including televisions, cars, cash registers, ordering terminals, stoplights, and road signs. There are two different varieties of liquid crystal displays: regular liquid crystal displays and industrial liquid crystal displays. Consequently, how are LCD modules categorized?
The processing technique used by the LCD display module as well as the type of display content can be used to classify it. The liquid crystal display module is separated into COB, COG, TAB, and COF modules based on processing technology. It is further split into graphic type, character type, and segment code type based on the type of display content.
The segment code liquid crystal display module is mostly used to display numbers, Western letters, a few unique symbols, fixed pictures, etc. It has a straightforward structure. Numerous digital meters, timers, counters, and other devices have specific functions.
The character dot matrix liquid crystal display module itself has a character generator; it is primarily used to display Western characters, numerals, and letters; it has a great amount of display content; a wealth of functions; and a moderate price. Multi-function instrumentation and function displays are two examples of specific uses.
The continuous arrangement of pixels, which may edit and show continuous and complete visuals and text, is a feature of the graphic dot matrix liquid crystal display module. The graphic dot matrix liquid crystal display module, which is frequently used in mobile phones, PDAs, and other information phones, has a huge number of display information and strong adaptability.
1. Upon receiving the product acceptance, if the user discovers any obvious packaging damage or other quality issues, they should leave the product in its current condition and promptly notify the TFT LCD makers;
2. The temperature range must be properly controlled when the LCD is transported, stored, and utilized. The humidity must be maintained at 40% to 60%, and the LCD must be stored in an atmosphere free of dust.
3. DC voltage is not allowed to be applied while using an industrial LCD display, and the maximum DC component cannot be greater than 50mV. Only the I/O interface should be soldered while soldering LCM, and the soldering iron shouldn't be heated above 260°C. The PCB board should be cleaned after soldering, and the soldering time should not exceed 3 to 4 seconds;
4. The operator should put together the LCM while donning an anti-static wristband and anti-static clothes. In order to avoid flux from splashing onto the LCD surface while soldering, it is important for the soldering iron and other equipment to be properly grounded.
5. To prolong the service life of the gadget, it should not be left out in the sun's UV rays and direct sunlight for lengthy periods of time.
6. Never use organic solvents to touch an LCD display. Avoid using harsh things that could damage the machine during installation and operation, and keep oil away from the machine.